Friday, November 5, 2010

busy busy busy!

Upcoming Shows:

Nov. 6th - Stow United Methodist Church in Stow, OH
Nov. 13th - Tallmadge Alliance Church, Tallmadge, OH
Nov. 20th - Candy Cane Junction Show, Akron, OH
Dec. 4th - Woodridge High School Bazaar, Peninsula, OH (HS Alma mater!)

I'm pumped!!!!! Stop by and say hey....

OH and also HUGE news: I can now accept ALL MAJOR CREDIT CARDS at my show, thanks to my iphone and the NEW SQUARE DEVICE, its all instant, with a receipt emailed right to you!

********************************
I've been getting ready for craft show season, and sewing so much I'm afraid my sewing machine might explode and start smoking or something!

Items recently sewn/made:
Cloth boxes/bins
Cloth fold-over bags
Crochet pouches
Pillows, pillows, and more pillows
Crocheted scarves/hats
Up-cycled necklaces (new hardware, antique pendents)

I'll post pics sometime when I'm not needing to go to sleep before working a 14 hr day... :)

No comments: